Everything Else

Fun Frames = Happy Steph!

July 19, 2012

I bought awesome frames back in February and ummm… it has taken this long for Tyler (yes, I blame him) to finish spray painting them and hopefully we’ll get them up on the wall this weekend. We got the frames from Cut It Out Already and their prices are amazing so we got a bunch! I’m pretty sure I’ll be ordering a lot more later.

We had a small gathering at our place on 4th of July since we all celebrated at the park with fireworks on the 3rd. We did some small fireworks in the backyard but whoops, we did one way too close to the house. Lucky no damage!

Our friend’s parents had a pool built in their backyard and finally it was done earlier this month. We were there for the grand opening and I told him we’re going to be there every weekend whether he likes it or not. It’s so much fun doing the things we used to do when we were kids…playing the deaf version of marco polo (splashing water at the person who’s it), tea parties at the bottom of the pool and races. I bought Tyler the lifeproof iPhone case so we can take pictures and videos underwater. That would have been so much fun to have when we were younger for sure!

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply Liliana July 20, 2012 at 6:49 am

What an adorable frame those are so cute and great prices now you have tempted me to get some for my place! Oh Boy!

• Reply Joelle July 20, 2012 at 11:06 am

Those frames are so cute! I can’t wait to see the finished product :)

Have a great weekend Steph!

xoxo,
    Joelle

• Reply Deidre July 20, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Those frames are awesome, but the waterproof iphone cover is even MORE SO!

• Reply Krysten July 21, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Those frame pics are SO CUTE.

• Reply Hope July 22, 2012 at 5:45 am

We tore out our above ground pool a couple of years ago, because it was in really rough shape. This summer, I’m kindof wishing that we’d fixed it up instead! :p

• Reply luxe chandelier » Blog Archive DIY Wall Art » luxe chandelier August 16, 2012 at 12:02 am

[…] those fun frames I bought online months ago? I finally started making wall art and picking out which photos I wanted […]

• Reply luxe chandelier » Blog Archive September 9, 2013 at 10:22 pm

[…] took me ONE year to finally finish the wall collage with the frames I bought from Cut It Out Already. I wanted the pictures to show color and incorporate some of our […]